To download your content to your PC or Mac so you can later watch it offline, you'll need to install the Screeners Offline Playback Manager, which is a program specifically designed for viewing downloaded content on your desktop computer. To install the Offline Playback manager on your PC or Mac:
- Using Chrome or Firefox as your internet browser, log in to screeners.warnerbros.com.
- Hover your cursor over the movie you want to download and click 'See More Details.'
- Click the Download icon.
- You will be prompted to download the Offline Playback Manager, click 'here.'
- Once you've downloaded and installed the program, log in with your Screeners credentials.
- Then return to the screeners.warnerbros.com website and click the Download icon again to initiate the movie download.
Note: If you do not see the download button, you may not have been provisioned with access to download. Please contact the person who provided you with access to request offline downloading capability.