To stream your WB Screeners content, go to screeners.warnerbros.com using Chrome or Firefox as your web browser. After logging in, click on a movie’s poster art to begin streaming playback.
Downloading Screeners for offline playback
To download your content to your PC or Mac so you can later watch it offline, you'll need to install the Screeners Offline Playback Manager, which is a program specifically designed for viewing downloaded content on your desktop computer. To install the Offline Playback Manager on your PC or Mac:
- Using Chrome or Firefox as your internet browser, log into screeners.warnerbros.com.
- Hover your cursor over the movie you want to download and click 'See More Details'
- Click the Download icon
- When prompted to download the Offline Playback Manager, click 'here' in the pop-up message
- Once you've downloaded and installed the program, log in with your WB Screeners credentials
- Next, return to the screeners.warnerbros.com website, then click the Download icon again to initiate the movie download
If you are having trouble playing movie on your browser, please make sure your browser is updated to the most current version!
Note: If you do not see the download button, you may not have been provisioned with access to download. Please contact the person who provided you with access to request offline downloading capability.