Setting up Okta Verify for Screeners:
If you are trying to access WB Screeners and you receive the error message shown below, please complete the following instructions to gain access:
1. Click the link (https://mfa.timewarner.com) to be taken to the OKTA registration site.
2. Sign in using your Office 365 credentials. Once you are signed in, do not click anything yet on the screen. Please proceed to Step 3.
3. On your mobile device, search and download “Okta Verify” from your App store.
4. Once downloaded, launch the application.
5. Tap the blue plus (+) button located at the bottom right of your mobile devices screen.
6. Your camera application will then launch on your device.
Note: You may need to allow camera permissions to the application. When prompted, tap “Allow”.
7. On your PC, Click the “Register” button next to Okta verify.
8. With your mobile device, scan the on screen QR code that appears on your PC screen.
9. If successful, you should see the following screen which indicates a successful MFA activation.
10. Finally, please go back to the Screeners App or website and try to log in again. Instead of seeing the previous error, you will be prompted to click the “Send Push” button. This should send a notification to your mobile device which will require you to tap “Approve” for the login to complete.
11. Once you approve the log in on your mobile device, you should be all set!
Whew! That was a lot! Please enjoy Screeners!