Setting up Okta Verify for Screeners:
1. If you are trying to access Screeners and you receive the error message in the
screenshot below, please follow these instructions to gain access:
2. Visit: https://wbid.okta.com/enduser/settings and login with your domain credentials
3. You will either see the image in the first screenshot below, or you will need to scroll
down to the section called “Extra Verification” and you should see “Okta Verify Mobile
App” (see the second screenshot below).
4. Click to configure or activate Okta Verify and the next screen that you see should ask
you to choose what type of mobile device you have, and then click the “Next” button.
5. Now the site will show you a barcode on the screen that you will need to scan using the Okta Verify app.
6. Download the “Okta Verify” app from the App Store or Google Play. Once you open the
app, click the blue “Add Account” button and you will see a scanner pop up. Scan the
code that is showing on your computer screen.
7. Now you will see the screen below pop up on your screen. Click the “Send Push” button
and then check your Okta Verify app on your mobile device. There will be an “Approve”
button showing at the bottom of your Okta Verify screen on your mobile device. Click
Approve and you will be logged into Screeners.
Whew! That was a lot! Please enjoy Screeners!